“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Dear Friend in Safety,
This note is “Just for Jersey.” For when it comes to KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25®, New Jersey proves that “one” is not the loneliest number!
- Because more New Jersey communities have initiated a campaign than any other state. Being number one means that you have plenty of company and support in neighboring towns.
- Speaking of company, New Jersey is the only state to have a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® corporate sponsor on board to support growth of the campaign – High Point and Teachers Insurance of New Jersey. In fact, High Point/Teachers have sponsored education brochures that can be utilized in New Jersey communities for just the cost of postage - $6.00 per hundred or 12.00 for 200 to 600. Contact us if you would like a pack of 100 or a pack of 1000.
- Ridgewood, in Bergen County, has the most extensive integration of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25®into their Safe Routes to Schools initiative of any city in the country. Learn more about Safe Routes to School in NJ at NJ Safe Routes.
- NJ has the most successful KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® student-lead project as students in the Criminal Justice and Law program at Colts Neck High School raised almost $15,000.00 to seed the campaign in Monmouth County.
- This summer, I hope to visit once again to support efforts to follow up on the great work of these students (Nicole Lupo, Briana Jackucewicz, Morgan Clark, Tracey Vill, Chelsea Hancock and Courtney Joline) to help initiate the Monmouth County campaign as we head into the new school year. If your community would like to benefit from direct support for your efforts during my next visit, please be in touch at 402-334-1391 or Tom@kkad25.org.
Thank you for all you do to make your neighborhood and community safer for all of us each day. And may you and all you care for have a safe, peaceful, and relaxing summer.
“Don’t Let the 2 Minutes You ‘Save’
Be the Last 2 Minutes of Someone’s Life.”
Adapted from David Townsend (Tia’s father)
Keep Kids Alive Drive 25® and related logos and slogans (Be Aware! Drive With Care®, Check Your Speed®/No Need To Speed®, Stop! Take 3 To See®, Stop Means Stop®, Seat Belts-FASTENATING!®, and It’s Not A Race! Create Space©) are registered trademarks/copyrights of Keep Kids Alive Drive 25, P.O. Box 45563 Omaha, Nebraska, 68145. No other entities may use these or similar marks without prior permission. Call 402-334-1391 for information.