A “B+” may not be the highest grade, but it’s a perfectly wonderful blood type, although rare. Only about 9% of us have a B+ “B positive” blood type.
When is comes to driving, though, 100% of us can embrace the need to “B positive” - that is our driving behaviors need to be positive. So as we head out on roadways of all types this Thanksgiving, let’s make the grade a “B+” by:
- Taking a walk around your car before backing up or driving forward. Make sure the coast truly is clear of children, pets, toys, etc
- Buckling up everyone, every trip, no matter the distance– Seat Belts – FASTENATING!®
- Observing the speed limit, going slower as conditions dictate – No Need To Speed®
- Putting away all cell phones and other distractions – Hang Up and Drive and Be Aware! Drive With Care®
- Not tailgating – It’s Not A Race! Create Space®
- Observing Stop signs correctly – Stop! Take 3 To See®
- Observing all traffic signals and signs.
Do all these and have a “B+” day every day you are behind the wheel.