committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
As the Holiday Season unfolds, it is time to reflect upon and remember those loved ones who mean the most to us. KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® invites you to bring a deeper meaning to the Holidays in your home and in your hometown. Here are 5 ways to do so:
- Plan to begin a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25 campaign in your community. All the resources to do so are free at KKAD25 Campaign Start-up.
- Purchase a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® yard sign to send to a relative or friend so that they can post the message in their neighborhood. You can do so today at KKAD25 Yard Signs. A free KKAD25 trash can decal comes with each sign. The life of a child saved could be your child, grandchild, niece or nephew.
- VOTE to help save lives at KKAD25 Chase Community Giving Challenge. It costs nothing but a few seconds of your time, so don't delay, vote today! (Log-in through Facebook. Click on “Become a Fan.” Click to vote. Thanks!)
- Donate in memory of a family member or on behalf of a child you love so that others may live at KKAD25 Donate.
- Invite your business to become a sponsor/partner for the mission of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25 locally or nationally. Sponsorships are available for yard signs, trash can decals, educational resources, and more to help support our mission and highlight your business’s commitment to roadway safety. Call 402-334-1391 or e-mail email@example.com.
Thanks to each of you for giving so generously of your time, commitment, and resources – financial and otherwise – to keep alive the mission of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25 in your community this year.
“Don’t let the two minutes you ‘save’ be the last two minutes of someone’s life.”David Townsend (Tia’s Dad).
Keep Kids Alive Drive 25® and related logos and slogans (Be Aware! Drive With Care®, Check Your Speed®/No Need To Speed®, Stop! Take 3 To See®, Stop Means Stop®, Seat Belts-FASTENATING!®, and It’s Not A Race! Create Space©) are registered trademarks/copyrights of Keep Kids Alive Drive 25, P.O. Box 45563 Omaha, Nebraska, 68145. No other entities may use these or similar marks without prior permission. Call 402-334-1391 for information.