“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Dear Friend in Safety,
This note is entitled “Generous Georgians” When it comes to KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25®, many generous individuals, neighborhoods, and whole communities are committed to educating and engaging citizens to create safer environments for us all on neighborhood streets, and beyond.
Following are examples of Generous Georgians Committed to Raising Awareness and Keeping Kids Alive:
- The City of Roswell through the leadership of Mike Elliott in their Transportation Dept. initiated the 1st KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® campaign in the State.
- The City of Doraville, through their Mayor’s Office, was the 2nd to initiate a campaign.
- Johns Creek Neighborhoods with the support of Public Works and Police is the latest community to join the effort.
- In Newnan, a HOA initiated a local campaign.
Continue to Spread Generosity in Georgia
We are grateful for support, past and present, throughout Georgia. Much remains to be accomplished. We look forward to continue support growth of our traffic safety initiatives as you act to create safer roadways for the benefit of everyone. Here are some ways that you can help and make your voice heard.
- Invite your workplace to become a corporate sponsor/partner. Contact 402-334-1391 or Tom@kkad25.org to talk about possibilities.
- Be a catalyst for neighborhood/community involvement. All you need to get started is available for free at KKAD25 Start-up.
- Incorporate KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® into your local Safe Routes to School initiative. For more information on Safe Routes in Georgia, visit GA Safe Routes .
- Invite your local school to help seed the campaign in your community through a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® SCHOOL FUNDRAISER (Click here)
- Invite your local high school to create a safe-driving culture in their school - and in the community as well. (Click here to learn how)
- Your community can also benefit from on-site support to develop your community neighborhood traffic safety plan. Call 402-334-1391 or e-mail Tom@kkad25.org for information.
Thank you for all you do to make your neighborhood and community safer for all of us each day. And may you and all you care for have a safe, peaceful, and relaxing summer.
“Don’t Let the 2 Minutes You ‘Save’
Be the Last 2 Minutes of Someone’s Life.”
Adapted from David Townsend (Tia’s father)
Executive Director = KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® - A “For Action” Organization -501(c) (3)
www.KeepKidsAliveDrive25.org – Keep up with the latest at the KKAD25 Blog.
Keep Kids Alive Drive 25® and related logos and slogans (Be Aware! Drive With Care®, Check Your Speed®/No Need To Speed®, Stop! Take 3 To See®, Stop Means Stop®, Seat Belts-FASTENATING!®, and It’s Not A Race! Create Space©) are registered trademarks/copyrights of Keep Kids Alive Drive 25, P.O. Box 45563 Omaha, Nebraska, 68145. No other entities may use these or similar marks without prior permission. Call 402-334-1391 for information.