- Hang up and drive
- Don't drink and drive
- Buckle up everyone every trip - no matter the distance
- Observe speed limits, and slow down according to weather/road conditions
- Remember, it's not a race, so create space - give yourself time to react to what goes on around you.
- Observe traffic signals and signs. Stop! Take 3 to See at stop signs.
Have a safe holiday season.
Keep Kids Alive Drive 25®
PS– If you are in a position to donate to support the mission of Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 in 2012, your tax-deductible gift is greatly appreciated. Donate through our PayPal account at KKAD25 Donate
Send a check to:
Keep Kids Alive Drive 25
12418 C Street
Omaha, NE 68144
Three Reasons to Give:
1. To support families who experience the death of a loved one due to a traffic incident
2. To prevent deaths and injuries on roadways of all kinds.
3. To continue to provide free support resources for communities/neighborhoods/schools to plan for implementation of local KKAD25 initiatives.
You can also donate on behalf of, or in memory of, a loved one. For additional reasons to give, please read KKAD25 Reviews
Your generous giving keeps kids living. Thank you for your generosity.