A couple of quick, yet timely, notes to start the week. These include:
- KKAD25 In the Media
- National Teen Driver Safety Week
- FREE SIGNS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY!
KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® in the Media. Click underlined links to log on.
- Tuesday, October 20th, KROC, 660 AM in Omaha will air an interview with Tom Everson, Founder of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® at Noon Central Time. You can log-on to listen at KCRO.
- New ‘Keep Kids Alive” Zone in Wildwood - Wildwood, Missouri is one of two communities in the U.S. (Hazelwood, Missouri being the other) that have established “KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25” zones on neighborhood streets. Contact email@example.com to find out how your city can join them.
National Teen Driver Safety Week – October 18th – 24th
This week is "National Teen Driver Safety Week." Coinciding with this we received news from students in the Criminal Justice and Law program at Colts Neck High School in New Jersey that they will take on their 2nd “Keep Kids Alive 5K – Run Faster, Drive Slower” fund/awareness raising event to continue to support growth of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® in Monmouth County. Check out Keep Kids Alive 5K E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how your high school can make a difference that impacts your entire community.
Find more ideas for "National Teen Driver Safety Week,” at:
- Drive To Life – A collaboration with the National Organization for Youth Safety (http://www.noys.org/)
- CREATE A SAFE-DRIVING CULTURE IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL(S) (Click here to learn how)
- Ford Motor Company’s Driving Skills for Life
- Teen Driver Safety-Governors Highway Safety Association
- Safer Teen Driving
- GEICO Auto Safety Library
- Ride Like A Friend
FREE SIGNS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY!
Thanks to all who contributed to our cause for Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 - America's Giving Challenge. You have donated over $1,000 thus far.
Let’s keep the momentum going as the Challenge lasts until November 6th. Here’s a way you can support the mission, and help your community at the same time.
We will support you in getting the KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25®message out in your community. Here’s how.
- The community with the greatest number of donors by November 6th will receive 25 complimentary KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® yard signs to distribute to residents. Signs will be sent to the coordinating agency in your community. Please e-mail email@example.com to register your community. You must register to be eligible.
- A personal option is also available. The individual who can attract the most donors by November 6th will receive 10 yard signs to share with neighbors. Again, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Send out a daily challenge to your friends and relatives to see how many donations they make to support our mission. Remember, it is the number of donors that make the difference in this challenge, not the amount they donate.
Log on at Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 - America's Giving Challenge to donate today. $10.00 can turn into $1,000.00 to support our mission by helping us win one day of the challenge. Let’s make that day today!
Thanks! Your generous giving keeps kids living.
“Don’t let the two minutes you ‘save’be the last two minutes of someone’s life.”David Townsend (Tia’s Dad).
KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® - A Non-Profit "For Action" Organization 501(c)(3)